April 24, 2018 / Leave a Comment
Last year, we coined the term #BadassSallies after our dear Kellogg Dean, Sally Blount. But this week, the world was taken over by two incredible #BadassTammies. Among other things today, we are talking about Tammy Duckworth’s new baby and a major Senate rules change as well as pilot Tammie Jo Shults’ calm-under-pressure landing last week.
Articles/books/etc. mentioned on today’s podcast:
- Sen. Tammy Duckworth Is a Model for How You Can Make Change In the Workplace
- Tammie Jo Shults was a hero long before she saved lives of 148 people
- Talking about clothing for “real women,” the future of retail and giving shout-outs to a few amazing new brands:
- SAG-AFTRA wants to end hotel room meetings in bid to combat sexual harassment
- Marcy’s favorite self tanner recommendation (not sponsored)