April 1, 2017 / 1 Comment
Each week, we work to choose topics that are applicable to all of our friends in business, no matter their gender, but we unashamedly come at these topics from the perspective of corporate women. This week, we’re talking about some of the things women in business have to deal with that men usually (not always, but usually) don’t. What words are you being called behind your back? How do you think about sexual harassment in the office? And how do you tackle safety in general in your life?
Articles/books/other reading mentioned in today’s show:
- When Did ‘Ambition’ Become a Dirty Word?
- Uber’s many controversies:
- Billboard About Gender Roles Sparks Debate, Protest In North Carolina
- Claire McCaskill nails “mansplainers”
- Wearables for Personal Safety from Brit.com