October 10, 2017 / Leave a Comment
Throughout today’s podcast we ask the question, “What kind of game are you playing?” Is your corporation playing the diversity game well? Are you thinking about your career in the right ways? And seriously, Cam Newton, what kind of sexist game are you playing? We’re tackling career objectives today with way too many football analogies!
Articles/books/etc. mentioned on today’s podcast:
- AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson addresses the Racial Tension in American Society
- AT&T’s Stephenson Shows Businesses Can’t Solve Diversity Unless the CEO Gets Involved
- Fallout from Cam Newton’s Sexist Remark
- Reporter Cam Newton insulted apologizes for racist tweets
- We also mentioned two of our past episodes: